50 White Rose Drive, St. Johns, NFLD
The Development is located in St. John’s dominant & largest retail node (Stavanger Power Centre), with approximately 1,400,000 square feet of retail, which includes Wal-Mart, Dominion, Sport Chek, Best Buy, Staples, Old Navy, Marshalls and Michaels amongst many other National Brands.
• The recently built White Rose and Aberdeen Centre includes Party City, Dollarama, Carter’s Oshkosh, Bulk Barn, along with several other notable retailers and brands. The centre has just undergone an expansion to accommodate Pet Valu, along with an enlarged Party City footprint.
• Mastermind and Freshii recently opened on site.
• Extensive frontage on Aberdeen Avenue with excellent visibility from the Walmart Supercentre and the new Canadian Tire off Torbay Road.
• 65% of traffic to this node passes along Aberdeen Avenue.
• Regional draw of 282,000 people including 196,000 people in the St. John’s CMA • Low operating costs & ample parking
• Pylon signage available on Aberdeen and White Rose
. • End cap and in-line units available.
650 Sq Ft
4,100 Sq Ft
5,400 Sq Ft
10,700 Sq Ft