10856 Bayview Ave., Richmond Hill, ON
NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT - PHASE 3 Bayview Ave. & Elgin Mills Rd. E
• The 10830 Bayview Avenue Development is located just off of the northwest corner of Bayview and Elgin Mills.
• This new build development is anchored by an 18,000sf new format Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Hortons, Royal Bank, medical clinic along with several strong regional and national retailers.
• With all three phases now complete, the Bayview Elgin Mills Development encompasses approximately 60,000sf of Retail/Office.
• Note that the parking fields in Phase 1, 2 and 3 are fully integrated & linked. • Phase 3 just completed and includes an additional (approximately) 20,000sf of retail & office space.
• Royal Bank has opened in Phase 3. C.E.F.A. (Early Learning Private School) opened in 5,400sf in Phase 3, along with eight (8) additional tenancies that recently opened.
• Ground Floor Unit sizes in Phase 3 range in size from approximately 960sf to 2,880sf (last remaining units) with Minimum Rent’s (Ground Floor Retail) units starting at $35.00sf triple net plus Common Area Maintenance estimated at $3.15sf + Property Taxes estimated at $8.35sf. • Second Floor Office is now fully Leased. • Ginza Sushi recently opened.
960 - 2,880 Square Feet Available